Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sex and the Single Maid


In our house, because we have a female lead marriage, the question of the maid's sexual duties - if any - is entirely in my hands.

For me, as the Lady of the House, the maid's duties will usually be confined to an occasional bit of oral service when I am either on heat or simply want to be relaxed. The lovely thing about a maid is that, as a woman, she will have some idea of what will produce the maximum pleasure.

As to my husband, well, while I know he would just love to have the maid greet him each morning with a happy blow job and then continue through the day, that is certainly not how I see her duty. And, as my dear husband knows to his pain, how I see things - sexual or otherwise - is how is he is to see things.

For my husband, the maid is an unobtainable tease. Which is not to say he cannot touch once in a while. And, on my instructions, our maid may well pay my husband the compliment of taking is cock in her hand or her mouth; however, my inflexible rule is that she is not to let him come. If she does they are both punished.

As for the maid herself, much depends on the original agreement. I have had some maids who serve and then go on with their own lives. But I have also been fortunate enough to have had two maids who were willing to accept my guidance as to their sexual lives. These girls would attractively curtsy and ask permission to masturbate. And, even if I gave that to them, they knew they were not to come unless I expressly told them they could. And, for these girls, from time to time, I would make my husband's talented tongue available.

It has all worked out very well and I was able to, in one case, arrange a very good marriage and in the other set the girl up as a mistress for one of my wealthier friends. I was sorry to see them go but, realistically, a maid provides her best service for a year or two. A little variety is a very good thing.

1 comment: